EndCycle VS Press Kit
Table of Contents
- Developer: 12B3 Games (Based in Bad Vöslau, Austria)
- Platforms: PC, Linux and Android
- Release Date (Steam Early Access): 1st January 2019
- Release Date (Android): 23rd November 2019
- Price (Steam): $19.99
- Price (Mobile): Lite version - Free / Full version - $4.99
- Language: English
- Press Contact: email@example.com
- Social: Twitter, Youtube, Discord
Fight foes in intense, fast-paced situations by combining reflexes and crafting your own strategy by combining over 4000 possible unique attacks!!
Packing both Singleplayer and Multiplayer action, the game has something for everyone!
- Build your very own deck and create a unique playstyle by fusing together attacks with unique effects which results in... if our calculations are correct... results in more than infinite combinations!!!
- Choose from several characters, customize their appearance or bring your very own sprite into the game!
- With the included modding tools, you can create unique servers with their own rules. Giant battlefield, cannon attacks only? Sure! Tiny battlefield, 1-Hit K.O? Absolutely! Every player is a squirrel and the soundtrack consists of bagpipes? ...If you must.
- Create GIFs with the provided GIF recorder, that lets you record events after they've happened!
- With the Discord integration you can see who's currently in-game, looking for a fight, or even view current fight results on the go!
EndCycle VS Azure Trailer
Logos / Icons
12B3 Games consists of two core members: Gal Axis and Daniel Dorner! While both are the game designers, Gal leads the programming whereas Daniel is the story-writer and PR manager! EndCycle VS is the first commercial game 12B3 worked on, and has been in the making for 6 years. It went through many iterations before it could become the project we have now fallen in love with. Both Daniel and Gal are based in Austria. Gal started working on the project when he was only 14 years old as a hobby project outside of school. After one year of work on it, his classmate Daniel joined him and they have since then been working on the game together!